Thursday, May 31, 2007

THE MIND IS A TERRIBLE THANG 2 WASTE!...


IQ’s PARADOX
by "OBSIDIAN!!!" [Excerp from "Zen is Now" c. 1995]



They put you in a chair
And this is what they do
They give you a pen and paper
And start grading your I.Q.
“What’s the difference between the ocean and the sea?”
“What’s the difference between the numbers 41 and 23?”
I don’t know! And neither do you
But this is what happens
When they’re grading your I.Q.

“What’s the theory of relativity all about?”
“How far must you walk into a forest before you’re walking out?”
I don’t care! And neither do you
But this is what happens when they’re grading your I.Q.

If they can figure out that two-square equals four
Then they ought to get together and end the threat of nuclear war
“What’s the difference between a saucer and a cup?”
Who cares if the universe’s expanding
If our world’s blowing up
I don’t care! And neither should you
Instead of trying to save our world
They’re grading our I.Q.’s







No comments: