Friday, February 22, 2008

PTSSSS!...STAY AWAY FROM ALL THAT MEDICATION...YA HEAR?


TARDIVE DYSKINESIA
by "OBSIDIAN!!!" c. 2008

I shake
the ground quakes
the richter scale moves
5.4 to 7.9
sends a shimmer up my spine

Upsetting landscapes
of my once content mind
sleep depravated
erection's belated
can't express how much
I HATE IT...

But i bought it whole
sold my soul to a drug
to a pharmacist who
pimped me out for a jones
tardive dyskinesia rattling my bones

Resigned to a rendevous of
dissapointment
the disjointment re-arranges my tones
labotomies are evil
so just in case the scalpel of kneivel
psychaitrist get medieval...
while dispensing the chemical
dichotomies
which are chemical labotomies

Leaves you shaking
like leaves on a tree
but you're cured and
i am quenched
in the miasma
bent on my knees
before a golden golblet
of Pfizer eutopian pie
gone awry

It takes a long time
to die of a precscription
drug overdose
unconsciousness is your
next killer
oblivion's deep sleep
into the blackness of
the void's triller-in-manila
drift sweet sweet sleep
is all that i believe
when nothing is the poet's
ineptitude

'Cause there's no other substitute
for a tardive dyskinesia
causing drug

No comments: